The major activities of the Organization covers various disciplines of material handling
ROAD, RAIL, WATER HAULAGE:
- The size of our transportation fleet and range of our transport services enable the required goods to reach right place on time- always, irrespective of the package and the nature of goods.
- Planning and controlling transport including intermediate storage- backed by a competent staff with high level of expertise.
- Manpower supply- we are able to supply competent and well-trained staff to handle customer owned equipment like cranes, forklifts, trucks, trailers, reach stackers, dumpers and excavators.
- Overseeing and undertaking turn key logistics for industrial projects including feasibility studies, route surveys, movement permissions, packing, supervision of shipping operations, loading, unloading on-site delivery as well as updates on project implementation and appraisals are other activities carried out by Crossroad.
- To provide a truly international service, we have also developed good working relationship with a number of associates and correspondents all over the world, whose assistance and facilities complement those of the Crossroad.
- Feasibility of Route
- General Cargo Transportation
- Liaison with Government Authorities
- Transportation of Over Dimension Cargo
- Transportation of Heavy Cargo
- Consolidation of Inbound/Outbound Cargo
- Receiving, Shifting, Depalletising
- Cargo Handling at Air Terminals